For the moment, it only handles movies, but the plan is to expand it to handle other media (music, pictures, comics, books, videos, etc...)
For a more detailed description with screenshots read this page.
Features (movies module):
- Fetch movie information from IMDb based on your locale (de en es fr it pt)
- Icons (thumbnails) for movies, actors, directors and more...
- Icon selector using google image search.
- Tabs and Sub-Tabs.
- Infinite scroll everywhere (sidebar, tabs and sub-tabs).
- Smart Filters.
- Automatically add movies from files based on filename.
- Associate video files with movies (including VIDEO_TS).
- Automatically add/associate movies using imdb-thumbnailer.
- Star Ratings.
- And more...
There are more features planned, you can voted for your most wanted and submit new ideas here:
You can report bugs by commenting in the corresponding version post, using launchpad or at Ubuntu Forums:
Deb and rpm packages are available, and of-course the source code: